Summer Programming 2021
Edgenuity Booster: Virtual
Self-set hours (Live support will be provided by Edgenuity)
- Session 1: June 7 - July 2, 2021 (Open to rising 10th, 11th, and 12th graders.)
- Session 2: July 6 - July 30, 2021 (Open to rising 10th, 11th, and 12th graders.)
Objective: Remediation and prep for their next level Math & English course. This is not a credit recovery class. For students who have passed the course and are only looking to remediate lost skills.
Fun Learning Experience: In-person
Monday - Friday, 9-1pm
- June 14 - July 9, 2021 (Open to all rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders.)
Objective: To give students the opportunity to interact with their peers and teachers while building school community. Students will be exposed to various activities (weekly themes) that will engage them socially, but contain tasks and activities that enrich reading, writing, math, and STEM.
Credit Recovery: Virtual & In-person
In-person hours: Monday - Friday, 9-1pm
Virtual hours: Self-set
- Session 1: June 7 - July 2, 2021 (Open to Juniors & Seniors only.)
- Session 2: July 6 - July 30, 2021 (Open to all students.)
Objective: To allow students who failed a course in the 20/21 school year to recover lost credit with the goal of on time graduation pacing.
In-person sessions include.....
- Breakfast & Lunch
Use this link: https://forms.office.com/r/MQqcdp2yit
Call your student's counselor at 540-372-1100