This is Marcus Petty Principal of James Monroe High School with important announcements:
- Attached to the email portion of this alert is our regular, early release, and 2-hour delay bell schedule. You may also find this information on our website and social media pages for future reference. BELL SCHEDULES 2022-23.pdf
- Parents, please partner with us to ensure your child attends school every day and arrive on-time to school and classes. Please know, regular attendance can positively impact academic performance. Students, please know, attendance matters because you matter.
- Attention Parents of the Sophomore Class of 2025! Jostens will be here on Wednesday, January 18th, during lunches only and Thursday, January 19th, during lunches till 7pm for your child to get sized, ask questions, and place jewelry orders. If you have class jewelry questions, please call 1-800-JOSTENS.
- JM will host a Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) Interest Meeting on Tuesday, January 24th at 6pm. Please contact our assistant principal Mrs. Young with questions.
- As a reminder, JM will be closed Monday, January 16th, in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us here at the school.
Have a great evening!